Wednesday 10 June 2015

Introduction to A2 Course

What will you be doing this year with the blog?

This year, within the A2 Course, I shall be investigating the music industry, instead of the film industry. I will explore the industry, and the conventions and techniques used by institutions to present their artist. I will also be looking at various theories throughout the course, like Richard Dyer's Star Theory. I will also be documenting the pre-production, production and post-production processes for a music video of my own, while also promoting the artist and creating their own ideologies and image.  

What have you learnt from your previous blog?

I will experiment with different levels of creativity throughout this year, while also experimenting with different formats and websites, such as Prezi and Wordpress. I have learnt that the level of detail used in my posts needs to be significantly increased and the amount of pictures and screenshots should be increased.

What have you done right/ you thought went well?

I feel that the amount of photos I kept within my blog was positive, I feel like the length of the blog posts, and the detail that I went into was enough for the course's requirements, although I will have to increase that for this upcoming course.

What could you have done better/why?

I feel like the main problem with my AS blog, was the creativity. I feel like I need to increase the amount of detail within my posts, and the creativity needs to be increased much more, I should experiment with videos and different ideas while posting.


What are your goals for the next year and how will you approach your new posts for your blog?

I want to increase the amount of detail that I use within my blog, as I feel that the new course will require more information, I would also like to use more creative ideas, such as videos, interviews and experimentation with more impressive design ideas for my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment