Wednesday 4 November 2015

Filming Role

As our group draws ever closer to our shooting date on Tuesday the 24th, we have begun to look at filming roles within our production group, while we understand that we will all alternate through roles, we are beginning to decide which roles are best suited to which person. After much discussion we have decided the these shall be our roles for the filming:
Angel- Producer
Joel- Director
Nikita- Cameraman
Tom- Art Director

We have chosen these roles based on each of our specific talents, Nikita for example has the most experience using a camera to film with, however Joel has the strongest vision of what he wants from the video, while Angel's directional skills will give Joel guidelines as the producer. I feel that I best suit an artistic director as I feel that I can style and create the right star image for the band using costume and art direction.


I found this short clip of an art director on YouTube, explain what she has to do in her job, I felt that the clip helped me research my role specifically and will help me on the day of the shoot.




No comments:

Post a Comment