Monday 14 September 2015

My Music Video Group

After the deliberation of deciding groups, I listened to the classes ideas and I decided that the ideas which corresponded mine the closest were Angel's and Nikita's. I enjoyed the inclusion of a narrative story from Nikita's idea, and decided that I would want to also pursue a video with a story, while Angel's more humorous, quirky approach appealed to me, plus his choice of music was alike mine, and we both found that we wanted to do a slightly more alternative video, using variations of slow motion, and abnormal camera angles and shots, which I felt resonated with videos such as Tyler The Creator's 'Tamale'.

I decided that I also liked Joel's idea of a vintage setting, using the band within the music video, but incorporating a twist within the video, I felt, added a unique and memorable moment to the video, such as The Prodigy's video for the song 'Smack My Bitch Up'.

Here is a photo of the group, that hopefully will achieve a music video that we have all contributed towards: 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment